1) Cultures obtained from the Algal Resources Collection are for the use of purchaser only. No third party distribution or sale for any reason is permissible without prior written consent from the staff at ARC.
2) Commercial use of products from ARC is restricted without written authorization.
3) The Algal Resources Collection must be recognized in any publication, product, or presentation resulting from the use of any product or services purchased.
4) These cultures are specimens representing harmful algal groups. Therefore, users must be aware of proper handling protocols for each strain and proper personal protective equipment must be employed.
5) Disposal must be performed by first killing the strain either chemically or mechanically. Strains may not be disposed of down drains without first killing the organisms, lest they propagate and invade local waters.